I am a scientist and educator and am passionate about what I do. I love geology. I love science. I love the look in people’s eyes when they realize that they do, too. To be able to help others find that curiosity and excitement has lead me down an exciting, albeit not straight, path.
I have had the honor to work for NSTA, NASA, NOAA, USGS and Parcc, Inc. doing everything from curriculum development to training, project management, program management and grant management. My diverse background has taught me many things about the professional world:
1) You have to love what you do.
2) Everyone is passionate about something.
3) You can learn something from everyone you meet.
4) Everyone you meet can learn something from you.
5) Seriously, you have to love what you do.
Now I am starting on a new adventure, I hope you will join me.